Decoration for stairs and balconies, terraces and many parts of buildings is called a balustrade to ensure safety and a pleasant appearance. Application using aluminum profiles is called aluminum railing.
The railing is synonymous with the word handrail. The balustrades can be wood, iron and plastic, as well as aluminum.
Unlike other railing applications, aluminum railing is disassembly. So their profiles are in a piece shape. Then these profiles are created by fastening them with screws.
Aluminum railings can be easily applied on stairs, balconies, building entrances, mezzanines, gardens, poolside and terraces.
Aluminum Railing Advantages
1. It increases the value of your buildings by providing aesthetics, visuality and longevity to the usage areas such as stairs, balconies, terraces and pool edges.
2. It does not require any maintenance other than cleaning, and thanks to its superior features such as years of trouble-free use, it has become an integral and indispensable element of modern and smart structures today.
3. It does not form rust and is resistant to corrosion.
4. It increases the value of your structures with its being strong and light.
5. Suitable solutions for each building's atmosphere provide ease of use and variety of applications. You can apply it in any way you want.
6. It can be used both indoors and outdoors. It does not overload the structures.
7. It is nature friendly with its recycling feature.